Sunday 1 March 2009

Friday 27th February 2009

I have some strange seeds in my camera pouch. They were obviously collected last autumn. Probably down in Exeter when I was staying at Helen and Ian’s. The problem is – I haven’t a clue what they are.


As a result I don’t know what conditions they should have spent the winter in or how best to grow them. I’m sure that sitting in a camera pouch was not the way the tree or shrub designed them to spend their winter days. I shall just have to plant them and see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. My mother would have loved the excitement of finding what they might become...

    ...now another thought that came to me when I read what you wrote was...if I find seeds around my house, in anything, it is not because we've put them there. We have little fuzzy critter's who love to store treats in the most odd places.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome!